Monday, October 22, 2012

Monday, October 22nd


First day back to school after a four day weekend… Not fun. Not only is it the first day back, it is also a Monday. I despise Mondays. Why must Monday be so far from Saturday, yet Saturday be so near to Monday? Bleh >,< I guess I’ll just grin and bear it through this week. I really don’t like school- waking up early ( I am definitely not a morning person. I’d really, really rather stay up all night and sleep through the day… ) and getting home after three. I just don’t enjoy it. I feel like my entire day is gone ( Maybe that is just the homeschoolee in me )and I hate it. I’m a Junior in High school, and first term ends this Friday. I can’t wait to be out of here. But then there is college. Which I think I’ll like a lot better since I can actually narrow down everything to what I want to do.

Today after school I hung out with a friend that I haven’t hung out with ( Or really even spoken to ) in ages. It was fun, but a little awkward. I guess I’ve just gotten used to talking with my other friends, because I said a lot of things she didn’t really respond to. But whatever, it was nice cause we used to be close and we were able to catch up and drool over some cute guys on TV ^_^
I really do hope to start posting crafts and things soon, but for now, seeing as I don’t really have any crafts or followers, I’ll probably just be doing this sort of diary thing. Once I get some momentum, however, I hope to post things at least every other day. Right now I’m collecting pennies for my first project, but it’s a little tough since we don’t have loose change around the house. I don’t really see how people do it, ugh.
Well, anyways. Thanks for reading. :3 Have a great day. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment