Thursday, October 18, 2012

A Friendly Introduction

Hi, I’m DJ, and I’m new to blogging.
Here I’ll lay out my story- who I am and what I enjoy doing.
So I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I hope to enjoy writing this. 



To begin, I’d like to tell you where I plan on going with this blog:
I plan on showing off my different crafts, whether it be Crocheting, Knitting, Sewing, or Jewelry making- pretty much anything!
I’ll be giving tutorials on how I make many of the things I’ll be showing you. However, I also plan on beginning my own business, so I won’t be showing everything. ; )

This is a way for me to start getting my business out there and to show other people the few things I can actually make : ) And at the same time, hopefully showing people new things to try to make and do. 


This whole blogging thing is entirely new to me, so please, be patient and understanding ^_^ I hope you guys have a great day today and Thank you for taking time out of your day to read this :3 I’ll be ‘seeing’ you guys later.

No comments:

Post a Comment