Monday, November 5, 2012


Well, I’m writing this while procrastinating my Nanowrimo story. I’ve done well, I’m at nearly 8,000 words which is just a bit less than where I think I should be. The first day I wrote 2,000 and I’ve been trying to get at least 1,500 each consecutive day.
It’s in my nature to procrastinate, so I’ve been trying very, very hard to keep working on my book. I’m highly interested in the story so I think I’ll be able to do this. It will just take concentration and probably some late nights. But that’s alright. When I can’t sleep, I’ll write.

I can’t tell if my life has been slow or hectic lately. I guess it’s sort of like zebra stripes- black and white one after the other. I have tests that I need to concentrate on and skill’s practice I need to worry about at school, but when I get home I’m so bored the hours drag on. I need to find a remedy for that, and maybe I can somehow channel my writing into a time passer. But when I hit slow points in the book, I just don’t really know how to handle it so I give up and try to find other things to do for awhile.
That is sort of screwing me up, but then at the same time it isn’t, I suppose. When you get writers block you simply can’t help it. Thankfully, I haven’t really gotten writers block yet. Probably because I’ve completely planned out the story- or I had before I lost the papers, anyways.

I’m still working on my penny collecting, it’s just dragging a bit, seeing as I’ve cleaned up all the change around the house. I think I have somewhere around two and a half dollars in pennies alone. But, for my first project I want pennies from 1982 and previous- just for the fact that they have a higher copper content than pennies from later years. Two cents per penny, to be sure. I like the patina that a pink eraser gives the older pennies.



Well, have a fantastic day, guys. xxoo 

No comments:

Post a Comment